Problem: I started a report in OPRS, but now I can't find it.
There could be a couple of reasons that this is happening:
1) OPRS has defaulted to the most current year and quarter and your 'Report in Progress' is for a period outside of that time frame.
- Reference the article at: https://oprssupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042174834-Unable-to-Find-my-Report-in-Reports-in-Progress- to assist you in resolving the issue.
2) To ensure the accuracy of our databases, we periodically perform a review of the reports in OPRS. In doing so, we found multiple reports that were started that were never submitted. These reports span over the last year. Reports that were started, but not submitted, prior to the last, most recent quarter, were deleted to protect the accuracy of the data in the system.
- Why didn't you tell me you were deleting my 'Report(s) in Progress?'
- We did. We have a process programmed into the system that if a report stays as 'in progress' status for more than seven (7) days, the users affiliated to the BIN(s) the report(s) is/are affiliated with receive an email notification to log into the system and submit their report or delete it.
The best way to familiarize yourself with the Oregon Payroll Reporting System (OPRS) is to visit our other online support guide resources. It has videos, tutorials, FAQ's, step-by-step guides, and so much more, to assist you in navigating the system. Please visit https://oprssupport.zendesk.com.
If you still need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To access the Oregon Payroll Reporting System (OPRS):