If you are entering information on the Form 132 (Employee Wage Detail Report) and you hit 'Save' and the information has disappeared, one of three things could have happened:
1) You copied employees from a previous quarter and attempted to add or delete employees prior to adding all of data for the employees you copied over. This includes, UI Subject wages, hours.
2) You entered data for longer than 60 minutes without hitting 'Save,' and timed out. You may not even know this happened until you attempt to save after the time out and find your data gone. Make sure you save frequently.
3) You were in the system when we performed our weekly, Thursday maintenance from 12:30 P.M.-1:00 P.M. and your data was corrupted.
The best way to resolve #2 and #3 is to delete your 'Report in Progress' and start over. Once you have a report with corrupted data that report will have other issues with data.
4) Clear your Cache and Cookies or otherwise known as Browsing History. This may include completely closing out of your Browser, closing all Browser Windows and opening a brand new session.
5) Check the data you are copying over. In some rare instances the data you are copying over from is corrupted. Try using another quarter to copy over from and/or import data from one of our accepted formats.