The issues you are having are not related to OPRS specifically. The issues you are having that could include, but are not limited to the site not responding, slow or lagging response time, and/or report information won't display. These types of issues have been found to be related to the anti-virus and security settings on user computers. Because OPRS is a secure site with confidential information, some security settings can block some or all of the information on the site; which may include stopping navigation to OPRS entirely. Anti-virus and security settings impact how you view data while web browsing.
Because there are various anti-virus' and Browsers we are unable to provide support for all of them. We have compiled links to support articles for adding OPRS as a trusted site in a few of the most common anti-virus' and modifying your browser settings in Firefox (the browser we recommend).
Please talk with your IT Department if you are not the one who is responsible for computer settings in your organization. Below are some things you can try to increase your success navigating OPRS.
1) Check your Security Settings and Trusted Sites in the Browser Settings (you will need to search how to do this related to your browser if other than Firefox)
Firefox Privacy Settings
1. In Firefox go to the Open Menu (Upper right 3 lines)
2. Click on “Options”
3. On the left side of the screen, click “Privacy and Security”
4. Locate the “Content Blocking” section and Click on the “Exceptions…” button
5. Next type in the internet address you would like to remain trusted EX: *.cloudworks.com
6. Click “Allow” then “Save Changes” to complete this action
7. Repeat for the “Warn you when websites try to install add-ons” and “Block pop-up windows section” section
2) (Check your Anti-Virus Settings and add OPRS to your list of Exception Sites or Trusted Sites (outside of the ones we have listed, you will need to do a search for your anti-virus and how to add them to the exception or trusted sites)
3) Clear Firefox's Cache and Cookies
Once you have followed these steps, start a new session in your Browser. This means closing all of your instances and starting a brand new one.
For specific instructions on how to do these steps in other Browsers and anti-virus' you will need to do a search for whatever browser and anti-virus you are using.
Please note, we recommend clearing your cache and cookies periodically regardless of what Browser you are using to increase the efficiency of your system. Please let me know your results. If I do not hear from you I will assume you issue is resolved and close your ticket.
To access the Oregon Payroll Reporting System (OPRS):
For a new request for support email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional help and support resources visit https://oprssupport.zendesk.com.